Monday, August 5, 2013

Cheap Chair Covers...yes, they exist!

This Monday I wanted to share some classroom storage solutions that worked quite well last year...and they were cheap, too. I know what you're thinking- those chair covers can cost a small fortune. Here are two frugal solutions that I used last year: 

Jumbo Stretchy Book Covers 
My students used these as a place to keep their pencils and Indeoenendt reading books, they have boos boxes that are used for readers workshop and writers workshop materials. However, I like my kiddos to have their independent reading boos at their fingertips at all times. Have a spare minute? Read! These book covers were perfect chair covers. Tip: go as close to school starting as possible- that's when I snagged 'em for half price!


Home Depot Cloth Tool Belts 
Home Depot sells these little guys for less than a dollar. I tied them to the back of my teacher table chairs. I stored pencils, post-it's, and other materials the kiddos might need for small group instruction. 

Stop by for pics tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment