Thursday, July 25, 2013

Classroom Theme

I know it's not even August yet...but...I am so excited to set up my classroom with my new theme this year! Every year I tell myself...I am reusing my theme next year...and every year, I find a new one...I've done sports, stars, jungle, puzzle...but this year, I'm stepping out of the box a bit and trying a technology theme! So, here are my ideas so far...

Door: 4th grade is "Twitterific" (with strips for students to tweet their learning)
Information Bulletin Board: Class "Facebook" page...include LOL section (joke of the day!)
Student Work Board: Pinterest board (each student will have a "repined by _________" under their work)
Math Word Wall: www.ilovemath.com (title)
Book Shelf: Class "Readbox" instead of Redbox
Book Recommendations: What's On Your Kindle?
Cubbie labels: iPods
Daily Schedule: Today's "Playlist"
Reading Center: ctrl, alt, del pillows (How I Met Your Mother inspired!!) 
Job Board: iHelp
Classroom Contract "Wii" Promise To...(have students create "mi's")
Reading Board: iRead....Do You?!
Science Board: ScienceTube?


Still trying to figure out how I'm going to integrate Instagram somewhere...

I'll post pics as things get accomplished!!!

Any other great ideas? Share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment