Saturday, July 27, 2013

Farmer's Market Saturday!


Summer Saturdays are Farmer's Market days for our family! I love picking up ingredients for fresh salsa! Here's my Chopped Farmers Market Salsa recipe :)

3 large ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped (I squeeze my tomatoes like I'm juicing a lemon...works great! A few seeds won't hurt)
1 onion, finely chopped (need about 3 tbsp) *
1 jalapeƱo pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1 poblano pepper, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
2-3 cloves minced garlic *
1 tbsp chopped cilantro (or more, if you prefer stronger cilantro taste)
2-3 tbsp line juice
Salt and pepper to taste 

Chop it up, mix it up, let chill for 2-3 hours to soak up flavored. Makes 3 small jars. 

*a friend suggested running garlic/onions under hot water and draining before mixing in. 

And this is what you'll get...

 Yum!!! Enjoy :)

This week I stopped by a stand I had not visited before called One by One...check out this adorable headband I picked up! 


Her stuff is too cute for words...check out her website and head over to her Facebook page!!!
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment