Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pinterest Love...Family Menu

So, I started 2013 off really ambitious...a Pinterest project a week...I think I even made a board called,"52 Weeks = 52 Organization Projects." Right about the time of parent teacher conferences, I started slacking! But, I still love myself a great project now and then! Here's a project I recently completed for my kitchen...

Materials
Magnetic metal slab from Hobby Lobby (used my 40% off coupon) 
Chalkboard paint
Wine corks (I've been saving these for a little bit!) 

What I Did 
Spray paint the metal slab with chalkboard paint...it needed a couple coats. Let dry. 

Glue wine corks around edge to match wine theme in kitchen. 

Used 3M strips for wall mounting. 

Hang and add what you wish...ours is used for a weekly menu, but it'd be great for grocery lists, reminders, cute quotes...

Easy, cheap, cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment